Your website functions in a way that works, but it's not quite the right look for your company.
You've got a website that works for you. Visitors turn into customers, but the look and feel just don't match what you feel your company represents.
A redesign to the look of the webiste can give your site a new life, without having to completely redo everything!
A makeover for your website - changing the colours, fonts, and graphic elements
Your website's look and feel should match your branding. Your branding involves everything that represents your company visually.
Giving clients a better idea of who you are through your visual elements can help convert more visitors.
- initial consultation via email/phone (to get a better idea of what you're looking for)
- business plan elements summary document (questions based on your business plan to help nail down the focal points of the site)
- scales for tone document (adjectives are rated on a scale of 1-10 to help determine the look/feel of the design)
- gathering inspiration to drive the design in the right direction
- unique web design concepts matching your branding and goals
- revisions to design concepts
- updating the code to reflect the new design on the website
This first step helps us get to know you and your business. We'll talk about your business plan, target market, and what your current branding says about your company.
The design phase is where we use what we learned in the discovery phase to make sure the website's graphic elements speak to your audience with the right message.
Now that the site has been designed, the various elements need to be applied to the site's code.
How long does it take for the entire process?
Typically it takes about 4-6 weeks, there's a fair bit of back and forth to make sure that we've got everything just right, so some of the schedule will depend on how quickly feedback is received.
Is a new logo included in the website makeover?
No, logos are not included in this process, but they can be quoted separately.
If you have any other questions, please contact us »
Can any pre-existing website have a website makeover?
Most can, but some Wordpress themes limit the amount of changes that can be done, so the first step is to make sure that all the changes you want to make can be applied to your theme. If not, we can look at using a different theme to make sure you get exactly what you want!