An honest, objective analysis of your branding to make sure your look, feel, and style is communicating with you think it is, and truly reflects your company.
We'll review your target market, intended branding message, and other important information when performing the audit. Taking into account your overall branding, including your logo, colours, and how these elements are applied across your website and any other promotional materials you have, we'll create a PDF of recommendations to make improvements to better reflect your message.
Once you review the PDF of recommendations, you'll decide which ones you'd like to move forward with. The cost to fix these items will be quoted separately from the cost of the initial audit, you're only quoted for the recommendations you wish to implement.
An objective look at your overall branding message.
Missing out on opportunities to connect with your target market means leaving money on the table.
Your branding should represent your company, and attract your ideal client.
- initial consultation via email/phone (to get a better idea of what you're looking for)
- business plan elements summary document (questions based on your business plan to help nail down the focal points of your ideal audience)
- scales for tone document (adjectives are rated on a scale of 1-10 to help determine what the look/feel of the branding should be)
- the documents are analyzed in conjunction with the website and other promotional material with your branding applied
- the results and recommendations from the audit are delivered in PDF format
This first step helps us get to know you and your business. We'll go over your business, target market, who you're looking to connect to, and what your current branding says about your company.
The consultation documents are used to compare against the various aspects of your branding to identify where improvements can be made.
A PDF document is provided with clear indications of where improvements should be made to better reflect your intended branding message.
How long does it take for the entire process?
Typically it takes about two weeks, but it also depends on how much time you want to invest in it yourself. If you've already got a lot going on, we can stretch it out to suit your schedule, or if you want to dedicate lots of time to it, we can create a schedule with milestones that's shorter.
If you have any other questions, please contact us »
I made my website myself, can you still make updates to it to update/resolve branding issues?
Usually, yes, but it depends on how the website was created. We'll take a look at what needs to be updated, and how to make that happen based on how your website was created.